The information provided on this website should not be solely relied upon, as it is based on currently available information that is subject to change.
If you have any specific questions concerning the information contained on this website, please contact the Administrative Office.
In the event of a conflict between the information contained in this website and the plan documents, the plan documents will be controlling.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing a web site of Benefit Programs Administration (BPA), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the materials or content of BPA’s site in whole or in part.
- The materials on BPA’s web site are provided “as is”. The materials appearing on BPA’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BPA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. The materials on this site are not intended to replace or amend the language for benefits and/or coverage that you may have with your employer or BPA. In the event of a conflict between the information contained in this website and the plan documents, the plan documents will be controlling.
- Further, BPA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. BPA is not liable for any action or decision made by you in reliance on this web site or the information contained therein.
- Professional Services and Advice In accessing this web site, no client, advisory, fiduciary, or professional relationship is implicated or established and neither BPA nor any other person is, in connection with this Site, engaged in rendering accounting, tax, legal, advisory, consulting or other professional services or advice.
4. Limitations In no event shall BPA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BPA’s Internet site, even if BPA or a BPA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Secure Websites By using, accessing or attempting to access web sites of BPA that require the use of username, passwords, login or any other method of authentication, you are certifying you are the person legally associated with the username, password, or additional method(s) of authentication being used. Unauthorized access or use or attempts to access or use secure web sites of BPA is prohibited and may violate federal and/or state law. BPA may report unauthorized access, use or attempts to access or use to law enforcement.
6. Links BPA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BPA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to BPA’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.